has been thoroughly renovated and is now an elegant, stylish five-star spa resort at the south end of Mahé's renowned Beau Vallon beach.
Set within mature tropical gardens, the 70 open-plan rooms, cottages and suites have air-conditioning, satellite TV, coffee station and large bathrooms among the amenities. All are sea-facing, with private terrace or balcony. Non-smoking rooms are available.
The main restaurant, with its panoramic sea views, offers fine international cuisine, while the beachside restaurant specialises in Creole dishes and fresh seafood. The Cocoloba Bar is probably the chicest on the island.
The clear turquoise sea is a paradise for swimming and snorkelling and there is a new 70-metre infinity pool. Facilities include a floodlit tennis court, a small gym, a spa offering a choice of treatments and hot stone therapy, and a gift shop. Snorkelling, windsurfing and sailing are complimentary. Waterskiing, parasailing, diving and deep-sea fishing can be arranged.
With attractive deals for children under 12, its range of activities and the best swimming beach on Mahé, Le Meridien Fisherman’s Cove is a good choice for families. A child 3 – 12 years sharing with his/her parents stays free of charge, or, if occupying a separate room, there is a 50% discount on the room rate and meals.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours