situated in the St Anne National Marine Park is a 10-minute boat journey from main island of Mahe which provides easy access and seclusion in the lush hillside overlooking the ocean. Cerf Island is a mile long and less than a mile wide.
The 24 villas are built into the forested hillside with a large bedroom, seating area, spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower, balcony with sun loungers and conveniences such as mini bar, tea/coffee facilities, satellite TV with DVD, CD and VCD player.
There are three room type categories of twelve standard hillside villas, seven hideaway villas with private gardens perfect for honeymooners and five tortoise suites which are two bed roomed which would suite families with children over the age of 7 years.
Two restaurants open to residents and visitors, a cocktail bar, two swimming pools, lounge, library, tennis court, business centre and spa with three treatment rooms, steam room and outdoor jacuzzi. Located within the Marine National Park, the surrounding waters hold rich marine life providing excellent snorkelling and diving. Kayaks, pedal boat and snorkeling equipement are complimentary. A variety of activities and be arranged locally.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours