This upscale establishment is located very conveniently for those who wish to see something of colourful Kigali, as it is minutes from the vibrant city centre. The hotel has the country's first Convention centre and provides comfortable accommodation for tourists and businesspeople: there are 209 standard rooms, 68 business rooms, 5 junior and 5 presidential suits and a diplomatic suite. All have private balcony and amenities including air-conditioning, satellite TV, minbar and safe.
There are two very good restaurants: breakfasts and all-day dining are on offer at The Larder, while guests may also enjoy lunches and dinners at Filini Restaurant. As can be expected, facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium and spa.
Service is excellent, including 24-hr room service, butler services and airport transfers.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours