Chez Lando is a small, mid-range, (no-frills) family-run, garden hotel, located in the suburb of Remera, just five minutes from Kigali International Airport, between the airport and town.
Chez Lando will charm you with its friendly staff and good food. It is popular with locals and tourists alike.
There are 22 rooms in the main building, and another 10 in attractive bungalows set in quiet gardens (our preference), All the rooms have a private patio and are equipped with satellite television. A fridge can be provided on request.
The Chez Lando Grill is an established meeting place and serves Rwandan specialities in either private dining areas or in the open air patio. La Fringale restaurant serves good French and Franco-African cuisine. African specialities can be prepared with prior notice.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours