Located in the heart of Cusco with the imposing Qoricancha and the majestic Church of Santo Domingo right in front of the hotel, and just three blocks from the Plaza de Armas, the Abittare Hotel Cusco is a small boutique property set within a historic "Cultural Heritage" house. The hotel has retained it's colonial charm, with 12th century walls and two small stone courtyards. The property's 44 remodeled rooms offer modern contemporary style with a clean design, with suites featuring a seating area with a sofa bed suitable for those looking for a bit more space or for families. Guest can enjoy a breakfast room, afternoon coffee or a local beer around the bonfire in the central patio, and Andean infused mate on hand to help acclimatise to the altitude.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours