Jicaro Island Ecolodge is Nicaragua´s most upscale nature resort, and is located on a private island in the Granada Isletas. Just a short boat ride from the colonial town of Granada and has spectacular views across the lake towards the Mombacho volcano. Nine private casitas serve as the perfect setting for romantic escapes, active exploration and wellness retreats. Immerse yourself in an isl...
Hotel Villa Paraíso is located on Santo Domingo Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on Ometepe Island, in the great Cocibolca Lake, just between the Concepción and Maderas volcanoes. Simple cabins are set within lush forest and some have spectacular views over the lake. Restaurant La Mariscada serves typical Nicaraguan cuisine including plentiful fish . Enjoy this pristine lands...
Located in the heart of Granada flanking the main square (Parque Central) is the Hotel Plaza Colon. This elegant antique colonial house has been lovingly restored to its original beauty and features an internal courtyard. The 27 charming rooms are all traditionally furnished and some feature a balcony overlooking the square and the town’s iconic cathedral. There is also a small swimming pool...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours