We believe that the journey itself is? a huge part of the family fun and Namibia’s towering sand dunes, quirky coastal towns and desert-adapted wildlife are an engaging combination, not forgetting the renowned Etosha National Park. Most people self-drive between lodges and this suits families who love the thrill of the open road. Vehicles with pop-up, roof-top tents are popular and if you don’t want to drive yourself, a private family mobile tour with driver and guide is ideal. We have just a few example Namibia family holiday itineraries below but every trip is tailor-made to suit each family's likes and dislikes, so get in touch with out expert Namibia team to discuss options.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours