Mkulumadzi Lodge is a wonderful example of comfort in a truly remote wilderness outpost.
Accommodation is comprised of only 8 safari- style chalets, with contemporary finishes that have been locally sourced. Each has a spacious bedroom and lounge with en-suite bathrooms, inside and outside showers.
The rooms all have a private viewing deck where you can relax, soak in the ambience and enjoy observing wildlife from the privacy of your room.
Game drives and Safari walks are offered in the mornings and afternoons, allowing for leisure time at the sparkling swimming pool.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- 'Big five' in Majete Wildlife Reserve
- Rest & relaxation beach time on the sunny shores of Lake Malawi
- An innovative, fresh Africa experience for travel gourmets
- Walking safaris
- Seek the 'Big 5' in Majete Wildlife Reserve
- Superb birding
- Lake Malawi for snorkelling, swimming, kayaking and relaxation time
- Impeccable hospitality at comfortable lodges in exceptional locations
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours