Relais Des Plateaux is positioned on the outskirts of Antananarivo and is just a ten minute drive away from the airport.
Rooms are spacious and comfortable with air-conditioning and mini-bar. All have modern, private, en-suite bathrooms.
The hotel has a large outdoor heated pool around which guests can relax on sun loungers and enjoy snacks and drinks. Good meals are served in the spacious restaurant. Given its location, the hotel is ideal for those with an early departure. Guests who have more than one overnight stay during their trips, are welcome to store extra baggage at the hotel's facility.
There is a gym and well equipped spa.
You should never miss your flight as there is a flight information board in reception.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Exquisite, wildlife-rich rainforest at Andasibe-Mantadia National Park - see Lemurs, Chameleons and rare birds
- Sample Malagasy culture in Antananarivo
- Sublime, sunny Baobab Beach
- Rare Sambirano Domain wildlife - lemurs, chameleons and more
- Indris, Verreaux's sifakas, Ringtails and other Lemurs galore!
- Colourful chameleons, geckos and a plethora of tree frogs
- Woolly, Dwarf and Mouse lemurs during night walks
- Mesites, Couas, Ground-rollers, Asities, Vangas and other endemic birds
- Indri, Parson's chameleon, Blue coua and other flagship species of the east Malagasy rainforests at Andasibe-Mantadia
- Critically Endangered Coquerel's sifakas, Madagascar fish eagles marvellous Baobabs at Anjajavy
- Superb accommodation and exceptional hospitality at remote Anjajavy
- Rest and relaxing time at Anjajavy's sunny beaches
- Luxuriant rainforest at Andasibe-Mantadia National Park
- Tsingy limestone pinnacle-fields and caves at Ankarana
- Rare wildlife including lemurs, chameleons and endemic birds
- Relaxing at remote and secluded Baobab Beach
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours