The plantation style boutique Hemingways is situated between the Nairobi National Park and the foothills of the Ngong Hills and only 40 minutes from Nairobi airport.
Hemingways comprises 45 luxurious suites with full butler service, swimming pool, gourmet restaurant, a bar and brasserie. Each generous size suite features a walk-in dressing room and magnificent views of the Ngong Hills from their private terraces.
The hotel features an elegant lounge where afternoon tea is served, a sectacular affair with homemade cakes, finger sandwiches and speciality teas. The Hemingways Bar is where guests mingle and enjoy sundowners and evening cocktails. Relax at the spa and enjoy a selection of treatments and pampering. Hemingways Nairobi is sister property to the famous Hemingways Watamu on the Kenyan coast.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours