For those who would like to experience a unique holiday to the Galapagos but don’t have particularly good sea-legs, Finch Bay is a great choice. Named after the famous Darwin’s finches, the hotel is close to Puerto Ayora, the main port town on Santa Cruz Island and the location of the Charles Darwin Research Station. There are 21 comfortable rooms and six ocean view suites, plus a swim...
Galapagos Safari Camp is a new way to see the Galapagos on your holiday. Whether you are staying on after a cruise or want to experience the islands from the comfort of land, the Galapagos Safari Camp follows the African safari tradition where guests can take full enjoyment of the surrounding natural beauty from one of the nine luxury tents. The camp is situated on the island of Santa Cruz and off...
Pikaia Lodge is a luxurious carbon-neutral lodge set 450 metres above sea level on the crater of an extinct volcano on Santa Cruz island.The lodge offers visitors a luxurious experience of the Galapagos Islands, complete with extensive spa and wellness centre, infinity pool with stunning views of the highlands, forest and sea, and a gourmet restaurant.In addition, Pikaia Lodge has its own giant to...
Set in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island, discover the solitude of Magic Galapagos Tented Camp. Away from the hustle and bustle of the main town, Puerto Ayora, amidst birdsong and cool highland breezes, the camp grounds are a pristine natural habitat for giant tortoises and a perfect way to relax on your Galapagos Island holidays. These languid creatures move slowly and dot the meadows. Galapagos...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours