Pikaia Lodge is a luxurious carbon-neutral lodge set 450 metres above sea level on the crater of an extinct volcano on Santa Cruz island.
The lodge offers visitors a luxurious experience of the Galapagos Islands, complete with extensive spa and wellness centre, infinity pool with stunning views of the highlands, forest and sea, and a gourmet restaurant.
In addition, Pikaia Lodge has its own giant tortoise reserve and offers a choice of land-based excursions and tours aboard its own private yacht to explore the other islands.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours