Hotel Belmar is nestled in the mountains adjacent to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
It strives to work in harmony with nature and the local community, avoiding negative impacts on the environment and local cultures.
The lodge’s 28 rooms offer spectacular views with good service in a comfortable, rustic setting.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Breathtaking landscape of the Central Valley
- Abundant wildlife in Corcovado National Park
- Cross spectacular Lake Arenal
- Pristine Pacific beaches
- Tropical Panama City
- Abundant wildlife on the Nicoya Peninsula
- Imposing Arenal Volcano
- Pristine Pacific Coast
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours