Featuring extensive gardens and marvellous views of the Arenal Volcano, the resort village of Arenal Manoa sits on a working dairy farm.
Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, Arenal Manoa is a delightful place to relax, guests are encouraged to enjoy the peaceful gardens which are full of birds, lizards and abundant birdlife. Take advantage of the daily tour of the dairy farm for an insight into the daily operations of a traditional Costa Rican farm.
There are 80 comfortable and spacious bungalows all with bright tropical décor, a small garden and private terrace. Nestled in the tropical gardens, the bungalows all feel very private and offer panoramic views of the volcano. Its large swimming pool is made up of 3 connected pools, a jacuzzi and a swim-up bar.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours