Set in spectacular surroundings, the hotel is a colonial construction dating back over 100 years and was renovated by well-known architect, Lawrence Odfjell. Rooms are elegant and feature terraces overlooking the gardens and vineyards.
The restaurant, Equilibrio, specialises in traditional Chilean cuisine accompanied by the Matetic wines, there is a reading/living room and an outdoor swimming pool. The winery specialises in organic wines, is family owned and is considered an avant garde biodynamic winery.
Guests to the property can choose to relax and take in the views of the spectacular Casablanca Valley, tour the winery and sample the wines, saddle up and ride through the vineyards and plenty more activities.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- The bohemian Lastarria district, Santiago
- Experience dramatic Torres del Paine
- Surreal landscape of the Atacama Desert
- Enjoy premium wines in the Central Valley
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours