Spectacularly situated overlooking Copacabana beach, the Porto Bay Rio hotel has 117 modern and sophisticated rooms and ocean facing suites. The beautiful rooftop pool, complete with bar, has stunning views of Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer.
This is the place to relax after a day of city sightseeing and shopping, both of which are conveniently close to the hotel. The restaurant, La Finestra, has great sea views and a delicious menu, or for lighter fare visit Bar Limone which serves local cocktails and beers.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Take the cable car to the tip of Sugar Loaf Mountain for the best views over Rio de Janeiro
- Try not to get too drenched as you admire the majestic Iguazu Falls
- Soak up the sun on Brazil's most famous beach - Copacabana
- Travel to Machu Picchu by train
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours