20 spacious twin or double wooden bungalows stand along the scenic Lipad River. Ten of these overlook the river while the others are set a bit further back on the steep slope. All the bungalows are equipped with aircon and fan.The attached bathroom has a hot water shower. Each cabin/ bungalow has a private balcony that overlooks either the rainforest or the river. Meals at the Sunbird Cafe are si...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours