- Primates: Orangutans, Proboscis monkeys; Leaf monkeys, Gibbons, Lorises and Tarsiers
- Birds including Hornbills, Malkohas, Broadbills & Kingfishers
- Pygmy elephants, Sun bears, Giant flying squirrels and more
A rustic lodge with comfortable timber bungalows, located just 5 minutes walk from the world-renowned Orangutan rehabilitationcentre. Fronted by a small brown lake, the lodge sits in attractive tropical gardens filled with interesting plants, including well over 100 orchid species. Rooms are en-suite with aircon and fan. Rainforest views from the main building and restaurant are lovely. Good meals...
MY Nature Resort, a new resort located a 10 minute walk to the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre and Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre and a 5 minute walk to the Rainforest Discovery Centre.The 12 units (24 rooms) are all modern, comfortable, semi-detached and constructed mostly of wood, equipped with air conditioning, fan, TV, attached bathroom and hair dryers. All the rooms face the rainforest.The...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours