MY Nature Resort, a new resort located a 10 minute walk to the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre and Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre and a 5 minute walk to the Rainforest Discovery Centre.
The 12 units (24 rooms) are all modern, comfortable, semi-detached and constructed mostly of wood, equipped with air conditioning, fan, TV, attached bathroom and hair dryers. All the rooms face the rainforest.
There is also a restaurant on-site serving good meals, and a sparkling swimming pool.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Primates: Orangutans, Proboscis monkeys; Leaf monkeys, Gibbons, Lorises and Tarsiers
- Birds including Hornbills, Malkohas, Broadbills & Kingfishers
- Pygmy elephants, Sun bears, Giant flying squirrels and more
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours