A well-known boutique hotel, Hostal de su Merced is situated in the heart of the Sucre’s city centre with beautiful views over the ancient ‘white city’.
Occupying a magnificent converted mansion constructed in the 18th century, the hotel now offers 16 beautifully decorated rooms complemented with attentive service and traditional cuisine.
The hotel features antique pieces such as wooden doors, lace curtains and brass beds. From the flower adorned rooftop terrace guests have spectacular views of the cathedral and the mountains behind the city.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Andean city of Cuzco
- Shimmering Lake Titicaca
- Majestic Mount Illimani overlooking La Paz
- Salar de Uyuni, the worlds largest salt flat
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours