Musango Safari Camp is set on a narrow, mile-long island overlooking Matusadona, just ten minutes by boat from the Bumi Hills airstrip.
This unfussy bushcamp is owned and managed by one of Zimbabwe’s finest guides. Steve Edwards is an accomplished photographer, ornithologist and keen palaeontologist.
A wide range of activities are available, including game viewing by vehicle, boat and on foot, tracking Black rhino, and exploring fossil and archaeological sites.
Two of the eight comfortable stone and canvas tents ‘under thatch’ have plunge pools.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours