Built with a passion of sustainable luxury, the stunning White Sand Luxury Villa and Spa is set in the paradise beach location of Paje, on the east coast of Zanzibar.
Luxury one bedroom beach villas and two bedroom family villas have been designed to blend in with the natural surroundings.
Each of the villas consist of two separate buildings, one housing the bedrooms and bathroom and the other a day area for dining and lounging. A private pool and garden are features that all villas offer, plus an outdoor bathroom and roof sun terrace with shaded day bed.
Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa offers both casual and fine dining opportunities, relax at the rooftop lounge with views across the Indian Ocean, lounge by the pool or pull up a stool and enjoy cocktails and fresh juices or enjoy Zanzibari inspired dishes at the stylish main restaurant.
Relax to the sound of the waterfall in the natural setting of The Spa, here you can enjoy a wide range of body treatments or visit the steam room & sauna. All products at The Spa are produced by local communities with locally sourced ingredients.
Those seeking a more adrenalin fuelled holiday in Zanzibar will not be disappointed as Paje is well-known as being one of the top kite surfing spots in the world. Kitesurfing lessons and equipment rental can all be arranged by Zanzibar White Sands Luxury Villas. Snorkelling equipment, stand up paddle boards and snorkelling equipment is also available.
The Kite school is open mid June to mid September and mid December - mid March each year but lessons and equipment can be arranged year round subject to availability.
Tours staying at this accommodation
The exotic island of Zanzibar is beautiful, and rich in history. The island is a mix of Arabic and African cultures. Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is located beach front on the east coast with panoramic views of the turquoise Indian Ocean.A Zanzibar Holiday can be as active or as relaxed as you wish, you can explore historic Stone Town or take a walk through Jozani Forest in search for t...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours