Set along an untouched white beach on the east coast, The Palms is a tiny enclave of six beautifully appointed villas, designed with the utmost attention to detail, and creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance.
It offers all the comforts and amenities of a five-star resort in an intimate setting with the most attentive personal service throughout your stay.
The villas are huge – 140 m2 - with a master bedroom, living room, standard bar, full en suite bathroom with bathtub, walk-in changing room and an extra room with its own separate en-suite bathroom.
They are air-conditioned throughout. At the front of the villa is a large furnished terrace, a private outdoor plunge pool and an antique Zanzibari bed for lounging.
Other amenities in your villa include mini bar, tea/coffee-making services, safe deposit box, satellite TV, DVD player and telephone.
Each villa has its own sea-front beach banda with a large double day bed under palm thatch, for shade, as well as two sun loungers.
The elegant restaurant is furnished with antiques and serves exotic cuisine, fusing the spices and flavours of the island, combining the ‘just caught’ with the ‘just picked’. The food is really quite exceptional – and bountiful.
The Palms was designed as a tranquil place for couples to relax and be on their own. If you want activity, you have membership of Breezes Beach Club next door with its well-established water sports centre. Otherwise, perhaps a Thai massage in The Sanctuary spa will do.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours