Matemwe Retreat is just a short walk from Matemwe, Matemwe Retreat consists of only four splendid villas on a stretch of palm-fringed land, each with its own small beach.
Guests have access to the facilities at Matemwe, while enjoying a completely separate existence. The villas are spacious and private. On the ground floor there is the bedroom, a vast en suite bathroom, a verandah, where delicious breakfasts are served, and a dining area – you can discuss the day’s menu with your chef.
Above, there is a stylish roof terrace with a daybed, shaded or not as you prefer, a plunge pool and fabulous ocean views.
A butler will take care of your needs and help you plan the day’s activity, or inactivity!
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours