In a natural cove in the northeastern corner of Zanzibar near Nungwi is the Essque Zalu Zanzibar, a 5-star boutique resort with 40 suites and nine three and four-bedroom villas.
Each suite has an ensuite bedroom, lounge and terrace or balcony overlooking the gardens, pool or ocean. Each villa also has its own pool, massage room, and option of private dining.
On site are three distinctive restaurants, kids’ club, spa, and in-house art gallery showing local, regional and international artists.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours