The camp offers 12 en suite safari-style tents, each with a magnificent view of the Zambezi River and some of its islands. The dining and bar area also provide stunning views of the river. In addition to visiting the Falls, game drives, river cruises and fishing are among the activities.
White water rafting, micro-lighting, helicopter flights and sunset cruises are among the many additional activities available in the area. Afterwards, you can relax by the camp swimming pool or at the spa.
The spray from the Victoria Falls – which can be seen from a distance of 30 km – creates the conditions for the unique, small rainforest ecosystem on the edge of the Falls. Herds of elephant, buffalo and smaller game, and predators, including lion, inhabit the national park.
Children over the age of 6 years are welcome at Toka Leya and three of the tents are designed with families in mind.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours