The River Club has a tranquil setting on the river bank. The distinctly Edwardian feel lends an elegant air and sense of occasion.
The ten luxurious thatched chalets are perched in the trees on the river bank, providing the best possible views of the Zambezi.
Public areas include the main dining room, a lounge, an interesting library and verandah. A rim-flow pool is set on a secluded deck by the river.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours