The five-star The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara stands on the banks of the Zambezi River, about ten minutes’ walk from the Falls.
It has a wonderful view across the river towards the Victoria Falls – you can see the spray from the hotel.
Each of the 173 air-conditioned bedrooms has its own private balcony or terrace with spectacular views of the Zambezi River and beyond. Amenities include a private safe, hairdryer, satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities and telephone. Bathrooms offer both shower and Victorian-style bathtub. Both the swimming pool and the Royal Spa are on the banks of the Zambezi, so you can relax without missing out.
Kamp Kwena provides excursions, games and activities for children aged 2-12 years. The internet room is well-equipped and there are a number of exclusive shops. There is a good choice of places to eat at the Royal Livingstone, including a poolside grill, the relaxed, buffet-style Food Theatre Restaurant and the grand Livingstone Dining Room.
There is also a choice of location for sundowners and other refreshments. High tea is a popular institution and is served in the grand, colonial-style lounge, while the lounge terrace, which looks over the lawns to the Zambezi, is a lovely place for an al fresco lunch or light refreshments.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours