Located within a vineyard, Narbona Wine Lodge is a beautiful boutique property surrounded by pine and eucalyptus forest, perfect for nature lovers and those seeking to sample some of Uruguay’s finest wines. The historic Narbona estate was founded in 1740 and was built on the grounds of the award winning winery. The vines produce red wine only - Tannat, Pinot Noir and Tempranillo. Guests are welcomed to indulge in wine tastings, homemade cheeses and preserves. Relax by the inviting pool, bike along quiet countryside lanes or explore a number of paths leading off into the vineyards. The a la carte restaurant on site has the Relais & Chateaux seal of approval. Just 5 rooms make Narbona an intimate lodge, its 5 large rooms feature wood panelled floors, charming vintage décor, air-conditioning and flat-screened TVs.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours