Make yourself comfortable in one of the seven guestrooms, individually decorated yet all filled with brightness, whiteness, space and silence. Many rooms feature a private furnished balcony with unique views, a calm sanctuary to enjoy relaxation and wellness on your trip.
Enjoy a pre dinner drink overlooking the magnificent views of the river. Spend an evening in the hotel’s restaurant, dining alfresco as the sun sets against the garden view, enjoying the delicious healthy dishes made from carefully selected fresh ingredients. The hotel has a prime position in Colonia just walking distance from Rambla Colonia, Colonia del Sacramento Lighthouse, the Portuguese Museum and Plaza Mayor square.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours