The recently opened Elephant Plains Lodge is located in the heart of Queen Elizabeth National Park, commanding panoramic views over the savannah and plains; its wildlife as well as Lakes Kikorongo and George and the Kazinga Channel.
In the heart of the savanah, this lodge offers spacious, luxurious en-suite rooms with simple yet elegant decor.
The property can accommodate up to 20 guests, with facilities including a neatly designed communal lounge, a spacious restaurant with outside deck, a bar, craft shop and sparkling swimming pool.
Complimentary WiFi is offered in public areas, and most areas of the lodge are wheelchair accessible.
Rooms: there are six en-suite twin/double rooms and two family cottages. Each has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. All rooms have private verandas.
Activities in and around Queen Elizabeth National Park include game drives on the Kasenyi plains, chimpanzee tracking in Kyambura Gorge, walking safaris, cultural centre visits, lion tracking and boat cruises.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours