Kidepo Savannah Lodge is situated just 500 meters from the Kalokudo Gate on a hill on the edge of Kidepo Valley National Park, one of the most beautiful and remote national parks in Uganda
Offering stunning vistas of the expansive Narus Valley, Mount Morungole and the distant mountain ranges that border South Sudan, the lodge’s design is influenced by its surroundings - undulating grasslands, rocky outcrops, and the Karamajong people with their manyattas and colourful blankets.
Solar Lighting is utilised throughout the facility and solar-powered hot water is used for showers.
The eight self-contained safari tents are beautifully appointed on raised decks with private verandahs overlooking the savannah. Each spacious tent is comfortably furnished with en-suite facilities with hot ‘bush’ showers, running water for hand-basins and a flushing toilet.
From the lodge, guests can enjoy sightings of game including elephant, buffalo, oribi and a profusion of birdlife.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours