Located on Bulago Island on Lake Victoria Pineapple Bay Resort is a 30 minute boat ride from Entebbe is the ideal spot to relax at after a fulfilling safari around Uganda. From sandy beaches to rainforests, enjoy walks around this island paradise as you relax and unwind.
The 8 large luxury lake facing chalets each have private balconies and ensuite bathrooms with hot and cold running showers and baths.
Enjoy nature walks around the island taking in the abundant birdlife. Swim or relax by the lovely pool or take out the boat for a spot of Nile Perch fishing. Sundowner cruises around the island can also be arranged, while the Ngamba Chimpanzee Sanctuary is only a 30 minute boat ride away.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours