- Climb Big Daddy dune in the Namib Desert
- Watch the sunrise over the impressive red sand dunes
- Search for wild life in Etosha National Park
- Light aircraft flights throughout
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Namibia’s vast and cinematic landscapes make travel by light-aircraft the perfect way to get around and to cover great distances quickly. Not only is the experience exhilarating but the views are superb; Namibia crams an amazing array of beautiful landscapes into its borders, from towering red sand dunes to an azure coastline littered with shipwrecks.
On this luxury trip, stay in some of Namibia’s best accommodation and take in world-famous Sossusvlei and Etosha National Park. Experience sunrise at the sand dune-lined Sosssusvlei corridor and climb Big Daddy dune (if you dare), before flying to Windhoek and onward to Etosha National Park where you will search for big game on an epic safari experience.
Hot air balloons are also on option here, so speak to your specialist about booking this excursion. ref 564639
Day 1 Depart London on overnight flight v...
Day 2 Windhoek
Day 3 Sossusvlei
Day 6 Etosha National Park
Day 9 Windhoek
Day 10 Depart on flight, via Johannesburg,...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours