- Perfect location on the Victoria And Alfred waterfront
- Thrilling big five game drives
- Children under twelve virtually free!
- Accommodation Throughout
This seven-night 'in country' family holiday combines the excitement of Cape Town with the thrill of an off-road safari in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. This itinerary works well for Febuary, May and October half-terms as you set off on a Friday evening and arrive back on a Sunday. Cape Town is a fascinating city for adults and children alike and the non-malarial Eastern Cape means that you don't have to worry about taking precautions. Half-terms holidays don't get any more exciting than this!
Day 1 Depart London Heathrow Friday night...
Day 2 Cape Town
Day 5 Eastern Cape Game Reserve
Day 8 After the morning game drive and br...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours