The three highlights of Zimbabwe have to be the spectacular Victoria Falls, the mighty Zambezi River and excellent Big-Five game-viewing opportunities in the famous Hwange National Park.
This trip brings together all three - it includes an adventurous, fully serviced, canoe safari in the Lower Zambezi National Park on the Zambezi River, game drives and walks in Hwange and a stay at Elephant Camp, which is just a short journey from the Victoria Falls.
Our introductory price makes this unusal adventure great-value.
Our Zimbabwe experts would be delighted to talk through travel in this spectacular country - just ring us on 020 7666 1250.
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on dire...
Day 2 Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 3 Zambezi River
Day 4 Zambezi River
Day 6 Hwange National Park
Day 9 Scenic light aircraft flight to the...
Day 11 Return road transfer to the Victori...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours