Maisha Kikoti is situated a short drive and walk away from Tarangire National Park, and allows game viewing that starts in camp.
The main area consisting of bar, restaurant and sitting area has great views of the area catching the cooling breeze.
The 18 simple but comfortable tents are also on raised platforms and area spacious with a generous decking area overlooking the valley. En-suite facilities that include flushing loo and safari shower make this a comfortable good value option for our guests.
As well as game drives into the park the camp also offers night game drives just outside the park and interactive walks.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours