Singita can be found in the Grumeti Reserve, which borders the Serengeti National Park in a prime location on the great migration route, with 350,000 acres of remote wilderness.
It’s three luxury lodges, all individually designed and decorated, are dotted around the reserve and house a total of just fifty-three guests.
Traditional game drives are complemented by walks, spa treatments, clay tennis courts, mountain biking, archery, lawn croquet, badminton, billiards, private mobile tented safari.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours