Serengeti Under Canvas offers just a canvas walls between you and the natural wonders of the vast Serengeti plains, these semi-permanent tented camps offer a traditional safari experience without relinquishing the creature comforts.
After game viewing with an expert guide, enjoy fine dining in the stylish mess tent or a romantic dinner for two in a private, tented sala.
Two camps are in the park, sited near the expected migration path or in areas of resident game. Klein’s Camp concession hosts a camp between June and December.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours