Serengeti Serena Lodge is high on a hill commanding 360 degree views over the savannah.
Serengeti Serena has 67 rooms in thatched beehive rondavels and one presidential suite. Built from local materials, each rondavel contains three rooms, two with terraces on the ground floor and a third room with a balcony on the upper level in the eaves, all rooms have a fan in the room.
Generous and tasty buffet-style meals are served in the two-tier dining room where local handicrafts and art adorn the walls.
The horizon pool has amazing views and communal areas provide welcome relaxation after your safari. In the evening, traditional dancers perform and a resident naturalist gives fascinating talks and slide shows.
If not on safari you can do a bird walk in the lodge with the naturalist. This is a good-value choice for your Tanzania holiday, with Serena’s dependable service.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours