Sanctuary Kusini ,sited at the base of a rocky outcrop of massive granitic boulders, is a haven of tranquillity in a pretty woodland setting.
The southernmost camp from which to encounter the January – March calving season, this is also a remote and splendid base for year-round private game viewing.
Shaded by acacia trees, the 12 smart tents are elevated to maximise the sweeping views. Each tent comes with dedicated private butler and a private deck with sunloungers.
The mess is sensationally located and there is a communal library, sitting room and verandah. Bush breakfasts and sundowners are served on the giant boulders of the kopje.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours