Nasikia Camp is a semi-permanent camp varying in size from 10-15 tents depending on demand over the season.
In order to give guests access to the best game viewing, the location moves according to the wildebeest migration.
Comfortable walk-in tents have patio areas, open-top, en suite bucket showers, flush loos and basins with running water.
Pathways are lit in the evenings with kerosene lanterns to the main areas where good, wholesome meals are served after a day exploring the bush.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours