Kleins Camp is situated in Loliondo which forms part of the greater Serengeti ecosystem and is a vast tract of Maasai-owned land on the northeastern border of the Serengeti National Park.
In partnership with the Maasai communities, a number of seasonal semi-permanent camps are set up.
One of the few permanent lodges in this area, Klein’s Camp has ten intimate cottages of rock and thatch, with cool serene interiors and a private terrace with splendid views of the valley.
A swimming pool with leisure deck is tucked into the hillside.
Not bound by the strict rules of the National Park, you can enjoy night drives, and Maasai-led guided walks, along with a cultural dimension to your safari.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours