Set in a grove of acacia trees, Ikoma Bush Camp is just outside the Serengeti National Park in the western corridor, which gives the added advantage of being able to offer night drives and nature walks after full day’s game viewing.
This traditional bush camp is rustic, but perfectly comfortable, with 31 Meru-style tents under thatch with verandah, electric lighting, shower, flush loo and hand basin. The main area’s restaurant serves buffet style meals.
The bush campfire is an evening essential.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours