Situated in the South Central Serengeti in the Moru Kopjes area (on the migration route), the Asanja Africa is a truly wonderful and special lodge that is open year-round.
Great care and attention was taken to create the seven tents and communal areas - no trees were removed or permanent structures put down.
Guests stay in uniquely themed large tents which boast lovely furnishings, a private veranda with views of the Serengeti plains and an en suite bathroom with a flush loo and hot bucket shower.
Communal areas include a safari bar and lounge, private gazebo perfect for reclining in and a mess tent where meals prepared by the Chef are served.
Cultural dance and music entertainment takes place at the lodge and guests may like to go on a balloon safari trip. Guests will experience a high level of service and very enjoyable stay at the Asanja Africa.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Marvel At Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's Highest Peak
- Witness An Abundance Of Bird Life At Lake Manyara
- Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
- Explore The Natural Amphitheatre of Ngorongoro Crater
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours