A luxury lodge spread across six km2 of the Ngorongoro Highlands, The Manor is in the ideal location to travel from for your daily activities amongst the incredible wildlife and landscapes of the Ngorongoro Crater.
However the stunning surroundings and beautiful building makes The Manor so much more then just a gateway hotel. Nestled within a 15,000 acre coffee estate on the rolling hills, the unbeatable location showcases Tanzania’s verdant and beautiful countryside.
The Manor brings together natural tones, classic furniture, smart wooden floors and traditional Afro-European interiors to create an elegant lodge with luxurious décor. The 10 cottages, all together holding 20 suites, have been carefully positioned to ensure each one has magnificent views of the gorgeous surroundings. Each of the spacious en-suite bathrooms have a free-standing claw-foot bath, open rain shower and twin basins.
The lounge’s large fireplace, dark wood furniture, Persian rugs and fresh flower arrangements creates a splendid yet cosy communal area. A large patio area sits outside with tables and chairs to enjoy a drink and watch the sunset over the flourishing garden.
A range of exciting activities are available including lunch on the Ngorongoro Crater, a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, mountain biking and also a relaxing massage available when you return. The Manor owns its own stables with three horses and a pony for children to ride through the coffee plantations, stopping for a delicious picnic lunch.
The Manor is the perfect place to relax, unwind and rest your head at the end of an exhilarant day exploring the Ngorongoro Crater.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours