The views from Kitela Lodge are spectacular, as you walk to the entrance you will be enchanted by the spectactular panorama.
The lodge has 20 rooms all with a balcony and a bath and shower in the room. For the winter months each room has a fire place. All of the fruits and vegetables come from their farm, so you are guaranteed fresh vibrant food.
If you are not out on safari some of the activities to do around the areas are trekking in the Ngorongoro Conservation area, afternoon Masaai cultural walk, an afternoon walk in the farm or a massage.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours