This popular owner run property is in the protected sanctuary of Schulphoek Bay, with spectacular sea views and only 5 km from Hermanus Town. The seven suites have been individually decorated with many thoughtful touches. An open-plan kitchen, with full time chef, specialises in fresh seafood and venison dishes, and guests can recuperate in the heated saltwater pool and enjoy wellness therapies. The owners are on hand to give firsthand local knowledge and suggest things to do in the area.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours