This award-winning, ocean-front 4-star guesthouse has views that will take your breath away.
It is the ideal choice for those looking for whale watching in a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere whilst on holiday in South Africa.
De Kelders is a small village near Gansbaai overlooking Walker Bay. The surrounding area has magnificent fynbos (wild flowers), white beaches, horse riding, golf courses, wine farms and many other attractions.
There are four stylish, wellequipped rooms, and one spacious luxury penthouse suite. There is a lounge, an honesty bar, a sunny, all-weather conservatory and a seafront deck with spectacular views. The swimming pool and pool deck are on the cliff top, overlooking the sea.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours