Birkenhead House is perched on the cliffs between two of the best beaches in the area.
Once immersed in the atmosphere of this stylish boutique hotel, you feel utterly carefree and allow yourself to enjoy the pleasure of whatever your South Africa adventure may bring.
Just as the décor combines modern with antique in a successful eclectic mix, so the staff carry off relaxed yet exemplary service. Ten of the 11 individually decorated suites are sea-facing and eight have one or more balconies.
Facilities include a spa offering a wide range of treatments, a two-tier swimming pool and a gym. Allow at least two nights to enjoy world-class cuisine, including seafood delicacies, superb local wines, the beach and an 8-km cliff path walk to Hermanus.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours